When it comes to drone site inspection of assets, the traditional methods pose a lot of issues. They not only take a long time to actually inspect the assets, but also consume a lot of time in delivering the asset data and details. The high cost poses a risk if the data received is not proper or inefficient. The accuracy of drones is unimaginable and the way in which they have efficiently managed to curb the data and have given rest to the construction and real estate industries is impressive.
Here are a few benefits of relying on drones to inspect the site assets and enhance your data efficiency.
• When you send a human resource to check on the site data and inspect the assets, chances are they wont be able to enter certain spaces within the site. they may not be able to check on the roof and the corners without getting hurt. There is a lot of risk involved, which might affect data collection. However, drones don’t face this restriction. They can move around swiftly and can capture data from low as well as high ground. They can even move around the paths that are considered dangerous for human intervention. Apart from the dangers, moving around construction assets can also pose a health risk, which can be avoided if you use drones
• If you conduct a drone roof inspection, you need to have licensed drones. The FAA should have approved their use. Once that is available, the drones are easy to launch and effective in the spaces from where you need data. You can easily capture maximum data within a span of 5-20 minutes, and launching the drones don’t take up a lot of your time either
• The data that is captured by the drones is impressive and detailed. You will not find this level of accuracy with any other data collection or asset inspection methods. The best part of drones is that they are able to offer 4k high resolution images which can improve the accuracy and effectiveness of the data being used. You get more comprehensive data related to drone site inspection with minimal risk
• When it comes to data in the present times, you need something that is not only quick but also easy to share. In fact, the data should be available in real-time. with drones, you can share the data immediately, as soon as you get it. you can even customize the information made available through the drones to suit your purpose.
• Drones can easily help you deliver numerous site inspections, and detail out the results. With the drones, you can get thermal data, transmit data and even capture videos and photos of the space you are inspecting. There is a lot of flexibility you get with drone roof inspection, and other area inspection. You can look for convenient means of obtaining and sharing data with this method
• Drones can be used to not only present the data, but also as a means to market the construction or real estate property. It can help advertise the assets that you are photographing.