As a photographer, it is important for you to select a niche and get started with clicking pictures there. Real estate photography Melbourne is one such niche that is getting popularity and attention from photographers. For one, this niche involves a lot of attention, and there is a lot of scope for creativity. Apart from clicking the pictures, there is a whole lot of work involved in real estate photography. You need to prepare the asset, work on defining the pictures, edit the photos and even complete a part of the admin work involved in setting the room.
It is important you prepare the place before you begin tuning in your lenses.
There are a few things you ought to know before getting started with the tips or even detailing the life of a real estate photographer
- The realtors are always in a hurry to upload the pictures of the asset. As a result, you will have little time to click, edit and send the pictures of the asset
- You will be mostly involved with work related to listings. Some of the real estate photography work also involves stock photos.
There are guidelines for the pricing of this photography niche that you need to be aware of.
- The rates differ according to the time of the day you would be clicking the pictures. For instance, if you are clicking the picture during the day, then the number of equipment would be less as compared to shooting the asset in the dark. You will have to price according to the efforts involved in drone roof inspection as well as the timing and number of equipment
- The size of the home also helps price the photography rate. In case the home is small in size and the number of photos involved are less, then the charge would be less too. In a bigger area, the number of shots as well as the number of equipment required for the real estate photography Melbourne would be more. As a result, you would have to charge higher
- In case the home you are clicking is going to be listed at a higher price, then you should charge more for the photoshoot. In case, the home is going to be listed at a lower price, then you can charge accordingly. in short the listing rate also determines the price of the photoshoot
There are certain tips you need to follow to get the right photo out
- It is important that you invest in a wide angle lens. With this lens, you can make a tiny room look spacious and impressive. You need to take an expert’s advice when choosing the wide angle lens for your camera
- When clicking the picture, make sure you click the best features of the room and highlight them. it will enhance the chances of attracting more people.
- When clicking the asset’s picture or conducting the drone roof inspection, you ought to avoid the bad lighting and weather conditions, as it might affect your photos.