Whether you are into new construction or, you are into property sale/rental business, you ought to conduct an in-depth survey of the different parts of the house. Drone roof inspection is the most important part of the survey that you would be conducting. While roof surveys were important always, it has become important to get drones to inspect the roof for accurate results.
Here we will take you through why you should conduct roof inspection, and how important drones are for the same.
Why you should conduct roof inspections?
- You need to understand whether the roof is aging or not. The inspection will help protect the roof from harsh weather conditions, and you will know how much maintenance is required for the roof. Periodic maintenance can be provided only when you understand the condition and the actual age of the roof
- Sealing and maintenance of the access panels can be done only when you know it is required. The routine inspections may not be needed at all times. As a result, you ought to conduct roof inspections as that will help know if it is time to clean the access panels or not
- When there is an adverse weather condition such as a storm, you may need to identify the actual condition of your roof, and rectify it. for that purpose, you will need to opt for construction drone photography that will get you a clear picture of the roof as well.
- In case of leakage, you may not know what is causing the leakage, and what is happening exactly. That’s why you need to invest in roof inspection. It will tell you whether the roof’s condition is good or not, and what you need to do to improve the condition.
- Finally, you need to analyze and include proper drainage systems along the roof to prevent leakage, and that can be done only when you know what part of the roof is leaking and causing the drainage issues.
Why drone roof inspection?
There are several reasons to go with drones for the inspection of the roof
- Drones give you a complete view into the roof, and help you understand the roof as it is. Basically, you get a bird’s eye view into the roof
- You get to conduct a complete inspection of the roof at a low cost. You will get complete report without investing a lot of money
- Adding resources is not only expensive, but also quite an extensive affair. With drones, you will be able to get a complete idea on how the roofing solution works, and what causes the leakage with simple cameras, and drones. You wont need to add capacity to your business
- The risk is nil in case of drones, as you wont need to have humans on the top of the roof trying to identify the cause of leakage and other roof related issues. Construction drone photography will help reduce risks and errors, thus improving the accuracy and ensuring good roof inspection.
With the drones, you can send the results to the cloud immediately, thus ensuring quicker and better decision making abilities for the team.