When it comes to selling real estate properties, you need to adopt new age marketing techniques that will work. Real estate photography Melbourne will help you capture the right elements of the properties you are planning to sell, and will boost your conversions. Drone photography is one such way of ensuring quick and smooth photography of the real estate properties, and ensuring better results of the properties. The photography solutions give you property the necessary edge over competition, as the real value is revealed.
Clicking the pictures is not an easy task, and here are a few tips that should make your life easier.
- Know what shots you want to click before moving ahead with the actual photography part. For instance, you might want to take 2 wide angle shots of the kitchen and bedroom as well as living room. If there is a backyard, you might want to take shots of the backyard as well. You need to have good shots of all parts of the house so that you can show the potential buyer what they can expect from the house. Also, what type of shots do you want should also be listed as part of the package. The point of reference for the shot should also be known in advance. If you are reselling a property, then invest in drone roof inspection as well as part of the shot list.
- For the real estate photography, make sure you have the gear ready in advance. The night before the shoot, you should have everything ready and in place. If this means having a secondary camera and batteries in your bag, then so be it. You should know how long the camera will last, and what type of photography hours you will be investing
in for this particular shoot
- The first thing before you begin the shoot is that you need to de-clutter the elements at the house. Make sure there are not too many items within the house that can distract the shoot. You should essentially have only those things that can add to the place. Coffee tables with some coffee table books can be a good idea for a photo of the living room. You should only leave pieces that add to the decoration of the room for the ideal real estate photography Melbourne
- You cannot shoot without proper planning. It is essential that you try and move around the house before you begin with the shoot. Know the bedrooms and the other spaces in the house. It will help you acknowledge the house and the kind of shoot you can possibly offer to the space. In case there is a room that does not have the proper lighting it needs, then you need to add the special light effect to your photoshoot. In case there is a room with sufficient light, then you need to ensure that you use that light
- The drone roof inspection should be a part of your photoshoot specifications in case you want to check the roof and know whether it needs to be replaced or not. This can be part of the renovation or resale photoshoot list.