Marketing your property comes alive with real estate photography Melbourne. It helps you engage the customers at the right level, and boost their interest in the particular asset. However, when you are into real estate photography, there are several mistakes that you tend to make. Here, we will talk about the mistakes that you ought to avoid if you want to offer class photography solutions.
- A good quality photo is definitely going to help boost your real estate sales. However, it is important for you to opt for media that goes beyond photos. You should also go for high quality videos, walkthrough videos and other media types that will help boost your property value. You can also use websites to increase sales
- As a photographer, make sure you have wide angle lens, especially if you are into real estate photography. The idea being, it makes life easier for the photographer to capture the entire space in its full-view. Apart from that, having a wide angle lens also allows you to capture the depth of the space along with the details of the property that you want to capture properly
- Always carry your tripod with you when you go to click pictures of a real estate property. The reason being, you can easily capture pictures in the natural light as a result. The property looks appealing and interesting as a result, which adds to the value of the property. You can also click videos and pictures at a low shutter speed as a result, which increases the value of the property
- When you are hiring real estate drone photography, make sure you furnish the house to show how it is done and to be able to click real neat photos. However, don’t overdo the whole furnishing part. You should have enough white space in the pictures so that the people viewing it still show interest. The decoration should be all about the house, and nothing more than that. You should ensure that the photos you take is all about the house alone
- When you are a real estate photographer, you are also expected to help the property owners or agents with the listings. Make sure you have experience in clicking walk through or 3D tours which will help boost the sales. As part of the real estate photography Melbourne, you should also arrange for the 3D virtual tours and market them on Instagram and other social platforms which can enhance your asset
- If you have a landscape orientation of the asset that you are planning to market, then you will get a better view of the same. The aspect ratio that the human eye can observe clearly is 4:3, which is better viewed in the landscape orientation.
- When you are into real estate drone photography, make sure you choose a camera that is not known for the megapixels, but for the low light and other aspect performance. The full frame camera is what you need. Choose a drone and camera that will suit your requirements, after thorough research.