Drone photography Melbourne is growing to be another niche that is being considered for weddings, real estate and other industries. This photography niche, just like others, requires a clear understanding of what you aim to achieve, and the photographer should have a good knowledge of handling the camera. Here we will take you through the top tips that will make your life as a drone photographer easy and hassle-free.
- What stage of drone flying or photography do you belong? If you are still a beginner, someone just starting out with drone photography, then you should invest in lighter and cheaper drone versions. Apart from the stage, you should also seek the features that you wish belonged to the drone you are investing in. The features are an essential part of purchasing the drone. Only when you believe the drone has all the features intact, can you invest in the drone
- In case you are flying the drone along a particular venue, make sure you have enough knowledge about the rules and policies applied there. You should know how far away from the ground do you need to keep the drone. There are some other aspects of drone that you need to be careful about when flying the drone along a particular venue
- Have a proper flight checklist in place before flying the drone into the venue. The checklist for aerial drone photography Melbourne should include the weather, surroundings, battery as well as backup essentials, motor and controls as well as the settings for the drone.
- Before you actually begin using the drone for the photography, you should ideally conduct a test drive. You will know whether the flight is ready for your needs or not. The drone test drive will help attain perfection for the actual flight
- Before you begin using the drone for the photography, you should practice it and be in sync with the basic techniques. Along with the drone photography Melbourne basics, you ought to understand the basics of flying the drone. In case of aerial photography, you ought to keep the symmetry and patterns in mind. You should use an interesting blend of colours, shapes and repetition to manage the symmetry. In case you are opting for the basics, you should keep it as simple as possible. photography basics should include a good use of light. You should ideally go for drone photography at certain times of the day only
- As part of aerial drone photography Melbourne you should keep the essential additions such as batteries, SD card as well as propellers. You should also include the different drone accessories such as the landing pad, and LED lights, so that you are able to track your drone with ease
- When you are flying the drone for photography, you should be able to make the necessary changes as and when required. For instance, in case the weather condition is not suitable, you should be able to discard the original plan, and make another impromptu plan.
- Keep experimenting with the aspect ratios 16:9 or 4:3. You can use the commonly used 3:2 aspect ratio as well, if needed.