In case you are new to the world of real estate drone photography, then there are quite a few things that you might need to keep in mind before getting started. Here we will take you through the tips as well as the mistakes to avoid in case you want to excel in the same.
- Most often, photographers entering the real estate photography believe that there is no need for a tripod. While it is true for drone photography, if you are a beginner, you might want to get started with a regular camera. That means a tripod is a must so that you can click the pictures from all angles possible
- When it comes to flash, it is a responsible idea to have flash to improve the lighting in the room. However, it is important you have more than one flash along with you so that you can offer better lit atmosphere to the room, and click better pictures. In case of a small room where there is limited lighting, you might get things done with a single flash. In case of a bigger room, you might want to use more than one lighting
- When you need lighting, you need to ensure that you have a light stand along with the light you are carrying. It is impossible to keep the light on without a stand, as it will fall otherwise. You should ideally carry the lightstands, for the number of lights you are carrying. It will help maintain the lighting in the room
- For real estate photography Melbourne, you need to click pictures using wide angle lens. The first reason for the same happens to be the versatility it offers to the photographer. Secondly, you can click sharp and accurate shots with this lens. You will need to invest in a wide angle lens that you believe will be perfect for the shots. A little research should help you with the same. Ideally, you will understand the importance and the need for wide angle lens when you have enough experience with the same. In case of real estate drone photography, you will need to choose the wide angle lens that matches the requirement.
- Whether you are new or you have experience, it is always a good idea to have a contract with the client. You need to mention the terms and conditions as well for the contract, and make sure the two of you are on the same page with respect to the contract. Sign the contract, align on the details, and thereafter you are ready to move ahead with the new work.
- Whether you are a traveling photographer or someone who has just started the work locally, you need to make sure you have insured all parts of the work. The cameras, lens and even the work should be insured. This will safeguard your future. Check out what insurance works best for you, and accordingly plan moving ahead with the same.
- Editing is an important service in real estate photography Melbourne. You should ideally meet the editing standards demanded. You can use the preset editing service as well.