Construction drone photography serves the purpose of measuring and monitoring the progress of the construction site along with keeping up with the real estate marketing needs posed by your customers.
Here we will showcase a few tips that will help you improve drone photography for construction sites and real estate assets.
- It is important that you research the market, and understand how the real estate photography segment works. You need to know how the best in the industry works, and know what they do different to create the images that grab attention. Study the works in depth, and understand each aspect from the lighting to the position of the cameras. You can even check the numerous websites where real estate pictures are put up to know how they work
- Once you are done with studying the different pictures comes the task of actual shooting of the space. If you have been given a real estate space, then you ought to look at all the possibilities for creatively inspiring the space. What kind of style would you like to choose to create the photo of the day? Before defining the style, make sure you have synced it to the real estate site that you are shooting for the day
- When you plan on real estate photography Melbourne, it is important that you use the right kind of equipment to complete the shoot. Ask yourself the following questions before packing the equipment o What kind of lighting would suit the place?
- Do you need a tripod to conclude the photography?
- Do you have the basic editing and other necessary software?
- What kind of lens will befit the situation?
- Do you need a high-end equipment to complete the shoot?
- Once you have asked the questions, you would know that wide angle lens is the perfect way to get the right shots for the space. You should ideally invest in a good quality high-end if possible wide angle lens. In case of a full frame sensor camera, you should choose to use a wide angle lens that is 16-35 cm. in case you want to create an unrealistic sense of space, then avoid using fisheye or the different bloating techniques
- Once you have all the equipment necessary for construction drone photography, along with the camera and the tripod, it is time to invest in the technique. It is very important that you get the technique for shooting the wide angle shots right. When shooting a particular room, remember that you don’t need to cover all the walls. You can zoom but, you should remember that zooming in can change the feel of the room in a major way. When you shoot using wide angle lens, make sure you remember that wide angle can create an illusion of the space
- When you are completing interior shots, you should remember that the right angle can give you the best perspective. It is important to highlight the space as well as the depth of the room. You should keep the lights on for the particular space for the best click with real estate photography Melbourne.